You can register until 1 August 2020. Between 1 August and 1 September, the balloting committee will make the selection for Art Arnhem 2020 from all applications.
It goes without saying that we organise the fair in accordance with RIVM regulations. And if the fair cannot go ahead because of stricter measures due to the Corona virus, the participation costs paid by you will be postponed (as an exception to the Conditions of Participation) to a new next edition of the fair.
STEP 1 – Apply
Any artist can apply for Art Arnhem. This can be done easily by sending the following to email@example.com, preferably via www.wetransfer.com:
– your CV as pdf
– and a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 good images of work that is representative of what you want to exhibit during Art Arnhem. You will always receive a confirmation of receipt from us.
– you pay € 59,29 (€ 49,- + 21% VAT) balloting/registration fee* using the form below; after payment your registration is final. In case of negative balloting this amount will be refunded.
Between 1 August and 1 September the balloting committee will evaluate all applications and select the final participants for Art Arnhem in November 2020. In doing so, the committee also strives for a good balance between the various disciplines.
STEP 2 – Registration
In the first week of September, each artist with a positive balloting will receive a personal message and can then effectively register and choose his stand.
The participation fee* is:
– stand 1 x 3 m: € 325,- / 2 x 3 m: € 479,-
– stand 1 x 4 m: € 416,- / 2 x 4 m: € 593,-
– stand 1 x 5 m: € 499,- / 2 x 5 m: € 711,-
– booth 1 x 6 m: € 575,-
Different stand sizes are possible in consultation with the organization.
If you have any questions before then, please let me know.
tel +31 (0)162 521 500
* The balloting/registration costs are for the balloting of your work and the administrative processing of your data, correspondence, processing of your name and your website on the Art Arnhem website, the display of a work of art on the Art Arnhem website to be determined by you. If you receive a negative balloting, these costs will be refunded.
* All amounts are excl. 21% VAT. Each participant contributes to the costs of additional promotion and receives publicity (and more) in return. You can choose the package that suits you best, starting at € 89,-.
Your stand will always have hard walls. Hanging wires and hooks are included in the rental of your stand. If you have standing work, you can place your works in front of the walls, if desired on pedestals brought by yourself. Also included in the participation fee are: a chair, 2 light spots, 2 badges, your name on your stand and four consumption vouchers.
All participation conditions can be found here: participation conditions Art Arnhem